Ocean Blue and Ocean Sand Golf & Beach Resorts
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner
- Dinner can be A la Carte (no reservations required)
- 8 restaurants, El Carey and La Tortuga: Main buffet restaurant, La Cana: Beach Restaurant and Snacks, La Casa de mi Abuela: Dominican restaurant Margarita: Mexican restaurant, I Mascherati Di Venezia: Italian restaurant, Route 66: American restaurant, Steak House Restaurant
- La Brasa: Caribbean Grill restaurant, Bucanero: Sea Food restaurant ($)
- 4 Snacks bar served 24- hours a day
- Unlimited Domestic Drinks served 24- hours a day
- Wine served with Dinner
- Daily Activities
- Non-Motorized Water sports Including Snorkeling, Windsurfing and Kayaking
- Bowling alley(first ticket FREE)
- Climbing wall on the beach
- 2 swimming pool and Jacuzzis
- Intro SCUBA demonstration in Pool
- FREE access to Fitness center
- Nightly Entertainment
- Free Entrance to the Disco - drinks are included
- Kids Club for Children Ages 4 to 12 and Teens Club Ages 13 to 17
- Junior Suite accommodations equipped with 1 king or 2 queen bed
- FREE Wi-Fi use in Lobby
- Diving Center and motorized aquatic sports($)
- Internet corner ($)
- Ocean Tower Casino($)
Privilege Services Features:
All Current Hotel Taxes, Gratuities and Service Charges are also Included Ocean Blue Beach Resort is a Luxury 24- hours All - Inclusive resort, with private Jacuzzi in all Junior suites, a lovely beach, plus the finest selection of themed restaurants and an exceptional coffee house. The resort offers everything from a bowling alley and special sports to unforgettable weddings and customized group experiences.
- Private and designated areas for both arrival and departure services.
- Privilege guests will be identified with special bracelets.
- Luggage to be identified with special tags and delivered to the guests Privilege Jr. Suites.
- Privilege Dining include, Reservations with priority seating in all a la carte restaurants 7 am to 11 pm free a la carte room service.
- Privilege breakfast in bed served as part of the room service menu. Daily Privilege Cook to order breakfast, served a la carte in a private designated area available for Privilege guests
- One dinner for stay at Bucanero beach restaurant (without cost).
Privilege guest will also enjoy the air conditioned private lounge available 24- hours a day and feature the following services: Drinks, wine selection, menu of coffees and teas as well as a Hors Doeuvres and snacks, WIFI and PC with free internet access, Library and DVD selection and much more.
Honeymooners Receive: Welcome honeymoon gift, 10% discount on Spa services, daily turn-down service, 1 candle light dinner for two, including one free bottle of sparkling wine, one Free continental breakfast room service the first morning of their stay and room upgrade from Junior Suite to Privilege Junior suite (subject to availability). Marriage certificate required at check-in. Reservations required with guest services for all service.